The Committee consists of scope of authorities and duties as follows:
- To review that the financial statements of MCOT Plc. are correct and sufficient
- To review that the internal control, internal audit and risk management are appropriate and efficient and consider the independence of the office of internal audit related to the approval of appointing, transferring and terminating the head of the office of internal audit or other offices in charge of internal audit
- To review that MCOT Plc. complies with the rules and regulations in the reference to exchanges, securities and related business laws of the Company
- To consider the nomination, appointment and propose the remuneration of Independent Auditor of MCOT Plc. and convene a meeting with the Auditors without the managing department at least one time annually
- To consider the connected transactions of conflicts of transactions in compliance with the laws and regulations of the Stock Exchange of Thailand and to ensure that the mentioned transactions are rational and benefit the interests of the Company
- To provide the report of the Audit Committee publicly printed in MCOT Plc's Annual Report signed by the Chairman of Audit Committee consists of the following information:
- (A) Opinions on complete, accurate and trustworthy financial statements of MCOT Plc.
- (B) Opinions on sufficiency of internal controls of MCOT Plc.
- (C) Opinions on legal compliance related to securities and exchange regulations and business laws of MCOT Plc.
- (D) Opinions on appropriations of the Auditors
- (E) Opinions on transactions with possible conflicts of interests
- (F) Number of meetings of the Audit Committee and the attendance of each Director
- (G) Opinions or overall observations conducted by the Audit Committee in accordance with the Charter
- (H) Other transactions appropriately reported to the shareholders and investors under the scope of duties and responsibilities assigned by the Board of Directors of MCOT Plc.
- To consider and report the reliable accuracy of annual financial statements with the explanation in the Annual Report referring to financial status of MCOT Plc., issue of accounting and report on Auditors' findings and suggestions for the executives to improve
- To consider and report the reliable accuracy of interim financial report and procedures of financial report preparation
- To supervise the sufficiency and appropriation of monitoring of laws and regulations and legal issues affecting the financial statements report of MCOT Plc.
- To supervise the sufficiency and appropriation of monitoring procedures in accordance with the Company's code of conduct.
- To perform other duties assigned by the Board of Directors with the approval of the Audit Committee
Meeting and Operation of Audit Committee
Audit Committee have a monthly meeting and review other issue as follows
- To review whether the company's financial statements are reliable.
- To review whether the internal control and the Risk management are sufficient.
- To review the company’s operation conforms to the law and regulations.
- To review the corporate management.